Happy 6th Birthday to my husband’s partner in crime:
May you always have something to bark about!
This weekend was just like the weekend before it and the weekend before that. HOT! I’m boycotting anything and everything that isn’t cotton for the next month. And I’m starting to forget what my leather car seats look like without a towel draped over them. Do they make terry cloth seat covers?
Friday was Love a Ginger Day. And if you didn’t get a chance to, it’s not too late. You can show some love here by subscribing to my blog.
Other than an abundance of Ginger Lovin’, highlights of the weekend include:
1. Friday Birthday Fun at Slice with this hottie:
2. A visit to the Homewood Farmer’s Market on Saturday morning, where I picked up these beauties:
3. Brunch & Peach Mimosas at Jacksons.
4. An engagement party and news that I’m going to be a bridesmaid!
5. Five miles in 50 min 14 sec
6. And the beginning of my countdown to Labor Day Weekend.
I’m so looking forward to sinking my toes into the sand. I kind of feel like it’s the last hurrah before buckling down to transition into Autumn (Did someone say cooler temps?!). I’m also looking forward to everyone else’s children going back to school. It means I get my shopping locations back – so long kiddies!
What are you looking forward to the most this fall (other than football – that’s a given)?