Last week I dropped my Blackberry in the toilet. Needless to say, I needed a fun weekend like a homeless man needs cardboard box.
Highlights of said weekend include:
1. Retro Run in Homewood, a.k.a the Rainiest 5K I’ve ever run!
2. 33rd Annual Birthday Bash for this guy:
3. A trip to Durbin Farms in Clanton:
4. Pan Seared Chicken with Peach Agrodolce:
5. Homemade Peach Cobbler (& Homemade Peach Ice Cream)!:
All in all, it was probably one of the best weekends I’ve had in a while. I love summer in the South (no matter how hot and humid it is).
Have a great week!